Cruise in Style Giveaway 2015 Sweepstakes Official Rules
No Purchase Necessary to Enter
- Sweepstakes Period: The Cruise in Style Giveaway 2015 Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") starts at 12:00 am Eastern Time ("ET") on August 11, 2015 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on October 6, 2015 ("Sweepstakes Period").
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are of the age of majority in their state of residence as of date of entry. Employees of Onboard.com, LLC (“Sponsor”), Newport News (“Sponsor”), Onboard Media, International Cruise & Excursion, Inc. (“ICE”) (the “Sweepstakes Parties”,) and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies as well as their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their spouses) and/or persons living under the same household are not eligible to enter. This Sweepstakes shall be construed and evaluated solely according to United States law and subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. By entering, entrants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including eligibility requirements.
- How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period there are two methods of entry. Method #1. You may enter the Sweepstakes by completing all required entry fields provided on the sweepstakes entry form (located online at www.onboard.com/cruise-sweeps during the Sweepstakes Period. Method #2. Request a form at firstname.lastname@example.org and mail your completed entry form to Onboard.com, 1691 Michigan Avenue, Suite 600, Miami Beach, Fl. 33139 (“Mail-in Entry”). Limit: one (1) registration per person and per email address. By entering the sweepstakes, you agree to sign up to receive newsletters from Onboard.com and Newport News. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by October 5, 2015 and received by October 12, 2015. All photocopied, mechanically reproduced or computer generated entries will be void. All entries become the property of the Sponsor, and will not be returned or acknowledged. Sponsor is not responsible for postage due mail, lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen or fraudulent entries. Sponsor does not assume responsibility for third parties’ failure to act in accordance with Sponsor’s instructions pertaining to the implementation of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; or miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions, telephone transmission problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware), or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether, human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. Duplicate or multiple online entries from the same person/email address or the same person using different email addresses/accounts are not permitted and will be automatically eliminated. All entries must be complete to be eligible. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned, and Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries.
- Entry Guidelines: In the event the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines that any entry contains content that does not comply with these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the entry. Each entrant attests that he/she has made all those depicted in the entry aware that he/she is submitting an entry containing them in this Sweepstakes, and all depicted have agreed that entrant may submit such entry. Further, the entrant who is selected as the winner may need to obtain a Release from those depicted in their entry, if applicable. Sponsor has the sole discretion to determine whether an entry is eligible. Any entry that violates this section or is otherwise objectionable (as determined solely by Sponsor), will not be considered and will be disqualified.
- Prize: The winner will have the option to choose (1) one 7-night cruise for two (valued up to $3,500) plus (8) eight already pre-selected cruise collection styles from Newport News (valued at $1,400). Winner may select any sailing on participating cruise lines to any destination available at www.onboard.com. Participating cruise lines include: Carnival Cruise Lines, Royal Caribbean International, Holland America Line, Celebrity Cruises and Norwegian Cruise Line. Cruise prize will be awarded as a travel voucher redeemable with Onboard.com for the winner-selected cruise. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the cruise prize is $3,500. All taxes, airport fees, customs fees or other surcharges are the responsibility of the travelers. Prize excludes air travel, government taxes and fees, port fees, gratuities, service charges, fuel surcharges, shore excursions and other personal expenditures. All other expenses not specified herein with respect to the prize are the responsibility of the prize winner. If actual value of the sailing selected by the winner is less than $3,500, difference in value will not be awarded. Prize redemption instructions will be provided to the selected winner. Prize must be fully redeemed (booked) by April 15, 2016 or winner will forfeit prize. Certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Travel companion (who must be of the age of majority in his/her state of residence) of Grand Prize winner will be required to complete a Release of Liability prior to travel. Selected cruise ship’s regulations and conditions apply. Cruise and wardrobe collection prizes may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary and must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid passport), in order to travel. Timing of trip is subject to availability and confirmation of reservations. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. Prize is not transferable. No cash redemptions, substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value in the event prize is unavailable. Taxes related to the prize are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner.
- Random Drawing And Winner Notification: A random drawing will be conducted, on or about October 15th, 2015, from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor. The judges’ decisions are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes period. The Grand Prize winner will be notified via email within 10 days of the drawing and will be required to complete and return an Declaration of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release (“Release”) which must be returned for receipt within 14 days of date printed on notification or s/he will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected in a random drawing. If notification email is returned as undeliverable (sent five times over a 7 day period), the Release is not returned on time it will result in disqualification, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing. No substitutions for prize. Prize is not transferable and will be awarded within approximately 30 days after receipt of executed Declaration. If required by law, Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 on the value of the prize and Winner will be required to provide his/her social security number or equivalent tax ID number on Declaration. All taxes including, but not limited to, sales and income tax on prize are Winner’s responsibility. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sweepstakes Parties to use the winner’s provided information (name, last name, phone number and email) for promotional purposes in any and all media throughout the Universe in perpetuity including online posting without additional review, permission or further compensation except where prohibited by law.
- General Terms: By entering, all entrants agree to be bound by these official rules, instructions and the decisions of the judges, which are final and legally binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. By participating, entrants and winner agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Parties, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, damages, or liability due to any damages, or losses or injuries to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes. Entrants further agree not to pursue any right, claim or action against the Sweepstakes Parties in connection with their participation in this Sweepstakes. No responsibility is assumed for lost, misdirected or late entries. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. An “authorized account holder” of an email address is the natural person in whose name the email address has been issued by the Internet Access provider, or online service provider. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to permanently disqualify any individual it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules including tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website;; or acts in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability of an individual to participate in or accept the prize in the Sweepstakes, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Sweepstakes prize. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for damages to user’s system occasioned by participating in the Sweepstakes or downloading any information to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to modify or cancel the Sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor would award the prize from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation.
- Dispute Resolution: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that 1) Any and all disputes, claims, and of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or the prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; 2) Any and all claims, judgments and/or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs associated with entering this sweepstakes and shall not include any punitive, consequential or other damages, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event include attorneys' fees; 3) The value of the prize as set forth above represents Sponsor’s determinations of the ARV in its sole and absolute discretion thereof and such determinations are final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash; and 4) Under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages of entrant and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All dispute resolution shall be made by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. These Official Rules shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Florida. Any legal proceedings arising out of this Sweepstakes or relating to these Official Rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts sitting in Miami Dade County, Florida, and the parties consent to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising under or relating to these Official Rules.
- No Waiver: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
Sponsor: The Sponsor is Onboard.com, LLC a Delaware Limited Liability Company, Miami, FL.
|SHOP BY CATEGORY|
|Blazers & Jackets|
|Tops & Tunics|
|Skirts & Shorts|
|SHOP BY CATEGORY|
|SHOP BY CATEGORY|
|Wendy Williams' Favorites|
|Black & White|
|Wear Now White|
|Wear to Work|
|Items Under 30|
|SHOP BY CATEGORY|